Here are the top posts on this site from the first three months of 2007 in case you missed any the first time.
- 40 Ways to Keep Readers From Giving Up Your Site for Lent
Want to hook your readers throughout Lent so they keep coming back long after Easter? Then tempt them with enticing Lenten content on your church website or blog. Here are 40 ideas to get you started.
- Chris Garrett’s Killer Flagship Content: Guide to Bringing in Traffic
Chris Garrett’s very readable e-book, Killer Flagship Content, spells out the importance of creating unique and valuable content for your particular niche that makes your the go-to source that’s synonymous with your distinct area of focus.
- Leaders Show Gratitude
Wrap-up of recent links on thankfulness.
- Why Your Easter Bulletin Cover Makes Newcomers Flee
The typical weekly bulletin cover includes contact information for your church and key schedules. Covering up this essential information with artwork means all those newcomers at your church for the holiday know how to get in touch with you again.
- 10 Killer Flagship Content Ideas for Your Church
Create irresistible pages that keep your readers coming back with these ideas.
Some classic–okay, older–posts remain very popular, sometimes even more so than the latest month’s offerings:
- Catholic House Blessings–Don’t Forget the Dorms, Apartments and Condos
Even if you don’t have a priest on hand, you can self-bless your own place following these guidelines from the US Bishops.
- 10 Steps to a Lent Page That Gets Noticed
Here are 10 steps showing how to get your site ready for Lent to make the most of that traffic spike from Ash Wednesday.
- Create a Mobile, PDA-Friendly Version of Your Church Website in Minutes
Let’s look at how to make a mobile version of your website for those using PDAs, Avantgo or browsing on a smart phone.