In honor of opening day coming on the heels of Easter, here are the top 10 ways going to Mass imitates baseball.
Top 10 Ways Going to Church Imitates Baseball
10. Sometimes you stand and sing, other times you sit.
9. It can go into extra innings.
8. Hard to follow without a program.
7. Uncomfortable seats.
6. Sometimes you spend more than you want to.
5. Gotta know how to read the signs.
4. Come early to get good seats.
3. Long line for alcohol.
2. You’re preparing for post-season play.
And the number 1 way going to church imitates baseball…
1. If you screw up, you get sent down.
Good luck to your team this year, unless you’re a Yankee fan.